Why Chart Synergy EHR?
Most of the competing platforms are expensive to deploy
For us the basic requirement to get started on our platform is a smart phone.
Quickly document encounters and view rich patient summaries
Eliminate illegible prescriptions and oral miscommunication.
Gain quick and on-demand access to patients documents and diagnostic images.
Gain instant and easy access to medical diagnostic results and orders; save time and resources.
Securely view appointments, access patient charts, and create new orders directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Send appointment Reminders and clinical alerts; improve patient care, medication compliance and risk management.
Health Insurance Management with Billing Rules
Minimize denials and improve cashflow with automated billing rules integrated into your billing.
Monitor trends, analyze your data, look more meaningfully into patients needs, and make informed decisions.
What Clients Say
Chief Administrator, AUN Health Centre at American University of Nigeria, Yola
"This system has helped our clinic to save time and a lot of space."
Medical director, POSH Hospital, Enugu.
Excellent customer service
Pay as you go cloud.
- Get rid of infrastructure expenses and take advantage of cloud technologies. The basic requirement is a browser and Internet connection.
MeteredPay only when you see patients
- Enjoy the cloud advantage
- Access your records from wherever you are!
- Free and instant software maintenance and upgrades.
- Get up and running in less than 5 minutes.
- Sign up now
- We offer an Enterprise plan for organizations who want to keep using the same features of Chart Synergy EHR with additional on-site needs.
Metered or one timePay only when you see patients or one-time.
- Run your EHR from your computer or server.
- Get free software upgrades (with Enterprise support).
- Get up and running stress free.
- Sync to the cloud when you want.
- Contact us
Frequently asked questions
How does the metered plan work?
You pay a monthly fee based on how many patients you saw for the month.
How many patients and users can I register
There is not limit to the number of users or patients you can register on your system
How do I pay the monthly fees
You can pay via cheque, bank transfer or debit/credit cards.
How do we get support?
We are available 24/7 via mobile or e-mail to resolve all issues that may come up. We can also provide a dedicated support specialist that can visit your facility for training and other purposes.
What kind of devices are compatible?
You can use your tablet, smartphone, laptop and desktop computer to access our EHR
For offline installation, you can use a desktop computer with 4GB RAM as your server